TAKE 10% OFF AT PICKERING WHARF RESTAURANTS DURING THE FIRST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH
The shops & restaurants on Salem’s Pickering Wharf have come together to offer patrons a special offer. Show a receipt from any wharf merchant on the first Friday of the month, and the restaurants will take 10% off of your lunch or dinner that same day or evening (10% discount applies to food).
“Celebrating Pickering Wharf on First Fridays has been a lot of fun as a new business owner,” states Erica Kirwan, who opened Ocean Chic Boutique & Waterbar last summer. “There has been an infusion of new energy into this quaint, seaside village recently. If you haven’t been to Pickering Wharf in some time, I believe you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the new offerings.”
There are more than 20 merchants on Pickering Wharf these days. Here’s a list of what’s new just over the last year, year and a half:
- Rad Jewelers - A family owned company specializing in fine estate jewelry. Pickering Wharf is Rad’s third location (in addition to Gloucester and Peabody), bringing you the most unique and unusual pieces in the area at the best prices.
- Sea Level Oyster Bar & Kitchen - Sister restaurant to Finz, this is the wharf latest dining spot and Salem's only restaurant to boast an indoor outdoor bar with amazing views, the freshest seafood, gourmet pizza and an amazing beer selection.
- Ocean Chic Boutique and Waterbar - Salem’s newest women’s clothing and jewelry boutique, carrying big brands you know (Vineyard Vines) and local ones you’ll love (lots of beachy clothing made in the USA, along with jewelry handmade in New England).
- Lady Irene and Company - Greek gifts and psychic readings. Lady Irene also offers coffee readings at home parties and corporate events.
- Joyful Artisans “Supernaturals” - A wonderful gem of a shop with clothing and jewelry handmade right here in Salem.
- Hendrington’s - Eclectic boutique with hand painted furniture, home decor, custom wood turnings, accessories, unique gifts & more.
- Edward John Home Decor - Offers fine products for the home. Pillow covers, throws, tapestries, curtains, runners and furniture.
- Day of the Dog - A full service, all breed dog and cat grooming shop complete with tasty treat bar, quality collars and leashes, and fun gifts for pets and people.
- Clever Diva - A well-known consignment shop who recently relocated to the wharf with a lavish selection of new and previously loved items.
- Circle of Stiches - A yarn shop and a place for knitters, crocheters, and spinners to come together and share their passion.
- Chamber of Terror - Right at the entranceway to the wharf, this revamped attraction is the areas scariest haunted house.
- A Partridge in a Bear Tree - Pickering Wharf’s is the second location for this gift shop (also in Newburyport) specializing in holiday items.
These, of course, are in addition to the witch-themed shops and standby businesses, such as RJ Coins & Jewelry and Salem Spice, that have attracted consumers to the wharf for decades. We invite you to come shop, dine and unwind with us on September 4th. Participating restaurants for the 10% offer includes 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar, Brodies Seaport, Finz Seafood and Grill, Longboards Restaurant and Bar, Regatta Pub in the Salem Waterfront Hotel, Sea Level Oyster Bar and Kitchen, Vic’s Boathouse & Victoria’s Station.
About Pickering Wharf:
Pickering Wharf is an idyllic quaint New England village featuring amazing boutique shops, amenities and fantastic restaurants that frames Historic Pickering and Derby Wharfs and home of the schooner Fame and The Friendship. Mark your Calendar for the remaining First Fridays in 2015: